SPF Lip Balm
This is the best lip balm. Adding a little more beeswax will keep it from melting in the heat. The peppermint oil gives your lips a nice tingle when you apply to balm. You get get empty lip balm tubes from Amazon. The Red Raspberry Seed oil has an SPF of 25-30, and the coconut oil has a small amount of SPF as well.
- 2 T Coconut Oil
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 5 wafers (or roughly 2 t shredded) Cocoa Butter
- 1 ½ T Beeswax pastilles (shredded would work too)
- 1 – 1 ½ t Red Raspberry Seed oil
- 40-50 drops of essential oils*
- 20 lip balm tubes (.15oz)
Note: To make this lip balm into lipstick, simply add some rose or red colored mica powder, this can be combined with beet or hibiscus powder depending on your color preference.