*New Class Schedule beginning September 1st*
18 Weekly Classes
Brand new class: Stability Ball Strength/Core/Balance. Participants will bring their own ball to class. In this class you will gain postural awareness while strengthening your core, improving your balance and sculpting your muscles with fun and challenging exercise centering around the stability ball. You should have a ball on which you can sit comfortably with your legs at a 90 degree angle. Balls should be adequately inflated.
- Monday: 8am and 5:30pm* (New time) Zumba
- Monday: 6:30pm Stability Ball Core/Strength/Balance* (New class) BYO Stability Ball
- Tuesday: 8am and 5:30pm* (New time) Strong
- Tuesday: 9am Stability Ball Core/Strength/Balance* (New class) BYO Stability Ball
- Tuesday: 6:30pm Barre with Pilates
- Wednesday: 8am Zumba. 9am Stretch
- Thursday: 8am Barre with Pilates
- Thursday: 11:15am Zumba Gold* (held at Pepperell Senior Center)
- Thursday: 5:30pm Zumba* (New Time). 6:20pm Stretch
- Friday: 8am Strong. 5:30pm Pilates* (New Time)
- Saturday: 8am Zumba
Also This fall, 2 new classes held at the Prescott School Community Center in Groton:
- Wednesday: 12:15-1pm Pilates
- Wednesday: 6:15-7pm Zumba/Tone
For registration information on these classes, please contact the Prescott School Community Center
*The Pepperell Community Center*
4 Hollis St, located right off the Pepperell Rotary
UNLIMITED CLASSES FOR THE PRICE OF JUST FOUR CLASSES A WEEK!!!
Stability Ball Strength/Core/Balance – Monday/Tuesday
Participants will bring their own ball to class. In this class you will gain postural awareness while strengthening your core, improving your balance and sculpting your muscles with fun and challenging exercise centering around the stability ball. You should have a ball on which you can sit comfortably with your legs at a 90 degree angle. Balls should be adequately inflated.
Zumba/Tone – Monday / Wednesday / Thursday / Saturday
Join us for the Latin-inspired, easy-to-follow, calorie-burning, dance fitness-party. Feel the music and let loose for this 45 minute class. Zumba Toning takes regular Zumba to a new level as it incorporates light weight, maraca-like toning sticks to enhance your workout and tone your body.
Strong by Zumba – Tuesday /Friday
Stop counting the reps. Start training to the beat. STRONG by Zumba® combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves synced to original music that has been specifically designed to match every single move. Every squat, every lunge, every burpee is driven by the music, helping you make it to that last rep, and maybe even five more.
In a one-hour class you will burn calories while toning arms, legs, abs and glutes. Plyometric or explosive moves like high knees, burpees, and jumping jacks are interchanged with isometric moves like lunges, squats, and kickboxing. STRONGby Zumba® instructors change up the music and moves frequently to make sure you’re always challenged to the max
Barre w/Pilates – Tuesday PM / Thursday AM
This class combines work at the Barre with Pilates mat work. It will focus on the glutes and hamstrings as well as strengthening the core to sculpt a long lean body and a tight tush.
Pilates –Friday PM
The routine will lengthen and tone your muscles, improve strength, flexibility, balance and stamina. It will develop your body as it shapes and tones each muscle
Stretch – Monday PM /Tuesday AM / Wednesday AM / Thursday PM
Stretch description: this class will gently stretch your body from head to toe. Set to relaxing music, the goal is to increase flexibility and leave your body feeling rejuvenated.
- Sessions run Jan-Mar, April-June, July-August, Sep-Oct, Nov-Dec
- Sign up for 4 weekly classes and get UNLIMITED weekly classes for the session!
- Discounts apply if you sign up for the full session for more than one weekly class
- Sign up is usually at the start of the session, but can be done mid session, however the multi class discount only applies when you sign up for a full session.
Walk-ins always welcome. Walk in fee for all classes is $10.
You can sign up at your first class, or on-line by going to: