Contact Information and Certifications:
- AFAA Personal Trainer
- AFAA Group Exercise Instructor
- Pilates and Barre Certification
- Licensed and trained to teach:
- Insanity, Zumba, Zumba Aqua, Zumba Tone, Zumba Gold, Strong by Zumba
- AEA Aqua Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Fitness & Nutrition Specialist
- Ballet/Dance Instructor
- High School Fitness Instructor
- Personal Trainer – Nashua Athletic Club/Somerset Swim & Fitness
- Group Exercise Director – Nashua Athletic Club
- Aquatic Fitness Director – Somerset Swim and Fitness
- Wellness Coach (Taught “The 8-Week Wellness Revolution”)
- Beginner Fitness
- Pool Training
- Functional Training for Continued Mobility
- Senior Fitness
- Strength Training
- Total Body Transformation
I was born and grew up in Reading, England. As a child I had a gland disorder which caused me to gain weight. Treated and cured by a naturapathic Doctor, I gained a great appreciation for holistic health and fitness which is where my journey really began.
Health and fitness has always been a passion of mine, and I feel privileged to be able to share that passion with other people. Having struggled with my weight growing up, I understand how difficult it can be. But I do know that with the right mindset and motivation, anything is possible!
My goal is to encourage my clients to set realistic health and fitness goals, break them down into achievable short term goals, and for us to work towards them one goal at a time. Working with a trainer gives you a partner to whom you are accountable, and who is committed to working with you to achieve your goals. I hope to be a valuable resource, not only to achieve physical fitness, but also to work towards a overall lifestyle change.