A few workout suggestions to get you started:
- Taking a nice brisk walk is a great way to get your heart rate up and burn a few calories as well as give you some fresh air in your lungs.
- Park further away from work so you have to walk farther.
- Always take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Use breaks at work to walk around the building or up and down the stairs a few times.
- Join a local fitness class and commit to go regularly. A group to work out with can be motivational.
- Plan 15-30 minute workout at home after work.